Saturday, August 23, 2008

We're mostly back





We miss vacation already.


Twelve hours ago, we were all barefoot and sandy. The reality of being back here has hit us all pretty hard, especially since where we were was so much more like HOME than where we live.





We're all a bit glum right now. The dog and I are having the hardest time, I think. I've never visited such a wonderfully friendly and free place in my life. Mayberry surrounded by sea.

I didn't miss reality in the smallest amount. I worried about work, of course, but I can't say that I really missed anything. I didn't miss blogging at all. For even a tiny second.

I think I'm done here, folks. Those of you that know my email from the previous blog, feel free to contact me there. I'll also have the email for this one up for a while longer: enigmataco@gmail.com.

I hope you all had a wonderful week. I KNOW I did.

3 comments:

Wendy said...

What a beautiful place! Love the pics. Keep posting on flickr even if you're not here! :-) Yes, coming back to reality sucks.

ImNoBetterThanU said...

Enjoy the rest of your life if I never hear from you again! If you do not mind...where did you go/stay?

The reason I ask is I would like to lok into going there for a vacation myself. It looks incredible.

Anonymous said...

Nooooooo!

gorgeous pics though, the bird one is fabulous...